A Garden Window Can Be A Lush Oasis
MountainView DP50-Rated Garden Window
Open up your space and add light with our MountainView DP50-rated Garden Window and create a beautiful setting for your plants, collectibles or decorations. It could be the perfect finishing touch for your kitchen, bath or den make-over, remodeling project or new home.
The fully screened twin sealing side vents open a full 90 degrees to allow those warm breezes in on a sunny day. The multi-point locking system keeps out the cold and provides a tighter seal for added security. The standard MountainView garden window has an outstanding reputation for its distinctive design and excellent performance.
• Fully welded, rigid PVC vinyl frame will not chip, rot or peel and will never need to be painted.
• Aluminum and steel reinforcements in the front mullion.
• Clear 1-inch insulated glass package.
• Top sloped insulating glass (a constant 35-degree pitch) is tempered for improved safety and unit integrity.
• Both vents and deadlites have a built-in weep system and external glazing.
• A two-part structural silicone is used to glaze the top slope and vertical deadlite portions of the unit.
• Exterior grade plywood head board, seat board and jamb are 5/4-inch for improved structural and thermal performance; support brackets are not needed.
• Locks and operators are mounted to the inside front area for easy access.
• A multi-point locking system locks sash at top and bottom for a tighter seal and added security.
• Engineered for new construction and remodeling applications.
• The window is shipped completely assembled and ready to install. Fiberglass screens are included with every window.
Colors and Options
• Head board, seat board and jamb are available in Birch or Oak veneer and White or Tan high-pressure laminate.
• Standard frame colors are White and Tan.
• Also available as a special order option is our color match system which allows the window to be painted to match your color sample.
• One or more adjustable glass shelves with polished edges, brackets and standards. Depending upon the width of the unit, the glass thickness will be either 3/8-inch or 1/2-inch.
• Highly recommended: Insulation board with an R value of 5 can be installed under the seat board, increasing the R value to 6.22. NOTE: Insulation board is required for all painted units.
Jamb depth up to 31 inches.
• A variety of glass types and grid options are available.